SS Wilson Associates was established in Ontario in 1975.
The firm offers field measurements and consulting services
in acoustics, noise and vibration impact analysis and control,
community and industrial noise studies and sound system
Since its establishment, SS Wilson Associates has carried
out over 4000 projects in Ontario, other Provinces and overseas
in acoustics, noise and vibration measurements and control.
The projects involved:
- Community, industrial and occupational noise measurements,
analysis and control measures.
- Road, rail and aircraft noise measurements, analysis
and control measures required for residential and commercial
- Prediction of future noise levels for road and rail
traffic and industrial plants and their impact on residential
- Applied research projects under contract with the Federal,
Provincial and Municipal governments on the development
of noise and vibration policies and prediction models
as well as noise effects on the well being.
- Product development to control the noise and vibration
emissions from new equipment.
- Architectural acoustics and sound system design of
theatres, auditoriums, commercial and public buildings
- Noise and vibrations control of heating, ventilation
and air conditioning equipment in connection with residential,
commercial, institutional and industrial buildings.
SS Wilson Associates is equipped with state-of-the-art
sound and vibration measurement equipment and computerized
capabilities with specialized software packages that have
been developed by SS Wilson Associates to handle complex
SS Wilson Associates employs Professional Consulting Engineers,
Scientists and Senior Technologists with combined total
number of staff's years of experience in this specialized
field of over 70 years.